Apple CEO Tim Cook officially announce the iPhone 5 to the public today. It is one of the long waited device as there were more hardware leaks than any other device.
Apple shares rose $US9.20 after the launch of new iPhone and expecting to sell more devices than iPhone 4S. You can pre-order it on September 14th and Apple will start shipping them from September 21.
Highlights of Apple iPhone 5 (iPhone 5 Feature List)
- iPhone 5 has three different options (as usual) 16GB ($199) and 32GB ($299) and 64GB ($399).
- 4 inch Retina display (1136 x 640 pixels with 16:9 ratio)
- Operating System -iOS6
- 7.6 mm height
- 112g weight
- Connectivity Supports HDPA+, DC-HSPDA, and 4G LTE
- 802.11n Wi-Fi networking (2.4GHz and 5GHz), allowing for speeds up to 150Mbps.
- Processor A6
- Battery Life 8 Hours of 3G talk, 10 Hours of WiFi Browsing
- Stand by for 225 Hours
- 8 megapixel camera with 3264×2448 resolution
- 80 percent smaller doc
- 30 pin dock converter is available